We’re so glad that you are coming to visit! We know that meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating and that going to a new church for the first time can be overwhelming. We hope to alleviate that for you, we have an awesome host team that will greet and assist you. We want to help make your first visit an awesome one and that you like it so much that you'll be back very soon!
1. Choose your campus location & drive on over.
2. Come on in! There you will be greeted by one of our amazing host teams, they will help get you settled. Let them know that you are a first time guest; they will have a quick and painless (we promise!) card for you to fill out.
3. Coming with children? Great! At the Walnut Hills campus we have a wonderful class just for them! Sundays | Ages 5-18. Please contact us for additional information.
4. Enter the Sanctuary (auditorium) and either find a seat or ask one of our host teams to assist you; please worship with us.
5. After the service if you have any questions please ask our host team and they will be glad to assist you.
We are so excited to meet you!
We're asking households having any family member that is not feeling well, has experienced fever, coughing, or any COVID symptoms within the last ten days to stay home and attend service online. We look forward to seeing you back in person once well. Thank you!