We’re so glad that you are coming to visit! We know that meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating and that going to a new church for the first time can be overwhelming. We hope to alleviate that for you, we have an awesome host team that will greet and assist you. We want to help make your first visit an awesome one and that you like it so much that you'll be back very soon!
1. Drive on over to one of our campuses (for more information on each please select the "locations" tab).
2. Come on in! There you will be greeted by one of our amazing host teams, they will help get you settled. Let them know that you are a first time guest; they will have a quick and painless (we promise!) card for you to fill out.
3. Coming with children? Great! We have a wonderful Sunday School Department for ages 5-18! Classes begin at 10:00am Sunday mornings at our Walnut Hills, Spotsylvania location. You’ll want to leave yourself an extra ten minutes to get them settled.
4. Enter the Sanctuary (auditorium) and either find a seat or ask one of our host teams to assist you; please worship with us.
5. After the service if you have any questions please ask our host team and they will be glad to assist you.
We are so excited to meet you!
BACK TO CHURCH UPDATES:
We're asking households having any family member that has experienced fever, coughing, or shortness of breath within the last 2 weeks to stay home and attend service online.
Please follow these instructions:
What We're Doing:
All volunteer staff members will observe the recommended 6’ of social distancing during all interactions, and we encourage you to do the same
All viable doors will be propped open so you don’t have to touch any handles
Hand sanitizer is readily available
We have rearranged the seating leaving six feet between rows, as well as 3 empty seats between each family
Altar service: there are five spots that are marked, six feet apart, first come first serve. Otherwise please pray at your seat
The foyer will be kept clear and only used to enter and exit the sanctuary
Sanitizing the sanctuary and entry areas between each service
Any households having any family member that has experienced fever, coughing, or shortness of breath within the last 2 weeks is asked to stay home and attend service online